Who is John Bell? Those of us with internet access have seen his face (faces?) and story (stories?) on our home page daily for the last few months. It seems that John was/is a hedge fund manager or was that a college student with blond hair or was that brown. One thing is certain - I know because I took the time to read his story- he had ADHD as a child. And he knows the secret and will share it with us. The guy must be a saint! - or a creation of Stock Market Magic the name at the bottom of the ad. And though they tout penny stock picking on the ad, the article that the ad points to talks about buying spin offs, undervalued stock of spin off companies.
What I want to really know is how with such obvious changes of information and strategy right out in the open, do they get anyone to buy the book of "secret" trading information. So simple that the "23" year old taught his 5th grader to make millions with it.
Are we really that gullible and naive, or are we that greedy and stupid? It would be nice to make money the old fashioned way - steal it from easy marks, but how do I divest my conscience? It seems that there is a secret there, but John isn't selling that one. Honesty loses again. :-(
Monday, December 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment